Based in Kaliningrad, Russia
18 Feb, 2016
Dungelot: Shattered Lands takes you on an epic roguelike dungeon-crawler adventure to defeat zombie cows, splat giant evil mushrooms, and generally get back home in one piece. Deceptively simple, ever so addictive.
Developed by Red Winter, Dungelot: Shattered Lands is the third part in the game series. The first part became a cult hit among a niche crowd.
- Three worlds to explore with endless modes unlocking after each one
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A brilliant roguelike with a finger in a load of genres that gets the balance just right."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer UK
- "In some ways Shattered Lands feels less like a sequel and more like a fulfillment of the promise behind the first game, like this is what Red Winter wanted to make all along."
- Nathan Reinauer, TouchArcade
An informal name of two-man studio best known as developers of Dungelot game series. The first part became a cult hit among a niche crowd.
More information on Homebrew, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungelot Shattered Lands Credits
Art, design, developement, Homebrew
Production, design, developement , Homebrew
Music and soundtracks